Upload button doesn't work for me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Upload button doesn't work for me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Nicholson on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 02:35 pm:

OK so I haven't posted for awhile and I wanted to post a couple of pics and I can't get the upload button to do anything. My mind seems to be blank on what I am doing wrong. Thanks Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Nicholson on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 02:50 pm:

I did get it to work, I had to try a different computer. It wouldn't allow the pop up for the "browse" page. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 08:59 pm:

Paul, you may have to click on a 1/4th inch wide line at the top to tell you computer it is OK to allow pop-ups.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration