Old car parts for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old car parts for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:05 pm:

I have 3 AUTO-Lite Cast Iron Manifold Heaters for the Ford model T, all in good condition. Asking $150 for all 3. Then a old spotlight/running light for a OAKLAND car. Its complete and clamps onto the the front bumper bracket, or where ever you want to put it. The glass if Fluted design, and says OAKLAND on it. The trim ring and bucket look very close to a Ford Model T, as the trim ring is removed/installed the same as a Ford Model T. Asking $150, then I have 2 original Ford Model A Aooogah Horns. Complete and all work. $150 each. If interested, contact me here, or call/text me at 608-403-8335. I am located in Central Wisconsin. I may consider trading for any Ford Model T or Ford Model A Snowmobile parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 05:18 pm:

Daniel;
You need to post those parts on the classified.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration