More Chickasha Pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: More Chickasha Pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hoops - Burton,Texas on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 07:47 am:

Here are some pictures my wife made. Some are of the trip up and back but I don't know how to delete them. Hope tis works.

Robert

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=c792c42de65eb43e#cid=C792C42DE65EB43E&id=C792C42D E65EB43E%2116479
+063

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hoops - Burton,Texas on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 07:50 am:

For some reason the pics get out of order. Click on sort and then by name and they will be in the right order.

Robert's wife

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:57 am:

Great pictures. Another bucket list item for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 09:38 am:

Robert thank your wife that's the best set of photo's I've seen of Chickasha this yr, as I've been ill the last two years I've not been able to go, Sure do miss it, always next yr I hope

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 09:43 am:

Thanks for sharing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 09:55 am:

Thanks for sharing some very nice pictures, I saw my car in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

Wonderful photos. My favorites are any that have dogs in them. Especially retrievers. I also saw some stuff I'd like to have. One of my reasons for not being there this year was my dog. He's to young for the trip and he would've become too much of a handful. But you had some great photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

Really nice pictures!!!

Many thanks to Robert's Wife....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:11 pm:

Great pics,
Thank you for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:59 pm:

Many thanks, it was a fun set of photos, Hats off to your wife and her photographic eye!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration