OT - Keeping sanity in retirement

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Keeping sanity in retirement
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 07:15 pm:

With us retirees facing the challenge of coping with the ailments of the ageing process maybe this will help some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

LOL :-) I just had a choking fit reading that! But no need for retirement to have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:04 pm:

Now that was fun :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:20 pm:

I had a friend who shopping with his wife drifted away at Lows and was found by her sitting on a display toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud in Wheeler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:33 pm:

I like telling stories, when I'm asked where I'm from, I tell them this story.
I was born in Mishicot Wisconsin on the family farm right after the war.
I was one of a set of twins.
Times were rough back then, not a lot of money for anything.
Upon the arrival of us twins, our Dad looked at us and said
We'll keep this one and drown the other one.
And that's how I learned to swim.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:59 pm:

One thing I've noticed since I got older is that I can get away with embarrassing stuff like forgetting to zip up or having food in my mustache. The younger folks just correct me and give me that (oh well, senile) look and like they feel sorry for me. I love it! KGB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration