Why should YOU become a Member of the MTFCA or Renew ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Why should YOU become a Member of the MTFCA or Renew ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:03 pm:

Your membership - your donations ...

They make THIS possible ... :-)

Every year the MTFCA Museum attracts visitors from
all over the World to Richmond, IN to see examples
of the Mighty Model T !

Some of these are Truly One Of A Kind !

Today - a Model T Speedster was added to the Collection .... :-) :-) :-)

Please - if you have an interest in the preservation and education of the Model T,
take a moment and join the MTFCA today.

Donate
Renew
Join

Thank You !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

Keep it away from Jay,he breaks them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 08:23 pm:

Ok, you got me to do it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 08:40 am:

Ed,

Thank You !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:44 am:

been there done that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:53 am:

Renewed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Just sent mine in last week. Supporting this forum is reason enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:33 pm:

I am a member, but it is not because of the museum. It is because of the tours, forum, the magazine etc. I was a member long before the museum was built.
I know that Jay and others put a lot of work in the museum but I will probably never get to see it.
Thanks to all that helped on the museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:33 pm:

Steve is right. If all the organization did was support this forum, that, all by itself, would justify the dues.

So much of the fun we enjoy with our Model T Fords is made possible because the MTFCA brings it all together with classified ads, a nicely executed magazine, encyclopedic data and a world class museum. Everybody benefits, including our parts suppliers, who respond by taking such good care of us at reasonable prices. As the hackneyed expression goes, "It's all good." And it really is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 03:04 pm:

Thank you to all who have renewed - joined - donated .... :-)

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration