Hawk Model T engine model

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Hawk Model T engine model
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 07:51 am:

Back in November, 2013, the question was brought up as to whether Hawk had started making the Model T model engine again. I posted that based upon my recent inquiries that Hawk had not and that the model was not available yet, but after I said that, several members said I was wrong and that they had ordered one. Did anyone ever receive a newly manufactured Hawk model T engine? If so, let's see a picture of the assembled model. If not, please let us know so we will know for sure whether or not this model is available. Thank you. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 08:51 am:

I ordered one but have not received it. ED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 09:58 am:

I finally received my refund in February after a several month wait to see if I could get one. The web site I ordered from showed they were in stock and had 3 of them. It was later shown as their most popular kit- All of a sudden it was completely taken off the site.
The hobby shop finally admitted that they are not being produced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:59 am:

It should have been black anyway.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration