OT - Weaver Tire Machine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Weaver Tire Machine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mathias Nobbe on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 09:18 am:

Hello
Does anyone know where I can find the Bead breaker part for a weaver Tire Machine Model E Improved. E-mail 5oaks@etczone.com
Thanks for any help.
Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:09 am:

I need one to, maybe we can get some recast.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mathias Nobbe on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:11 am:

I wonder if anyone out there has one that could be used for a pattern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:12 am:

I need one too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:56 am:

If someone would post a picture here of the part maybe somebody will recognise it from the photo so they could identify it in their stash of misc. parts and pass it along to someone who really needs it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mathias Nobbe on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:03 pm:

Its a small pic but it might work.Weaver bead breaker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:04 pm:

Here is an earlier thread . . .
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/379213.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mathias Nobbe on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 01:02 pm:

On this picture you can see what I need. It's the big hook part laying on the floor with the handle.Weaver bead breaker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold R Carpenter - Fair Grove, MO on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

I need one too!Weaver tire machine

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration