Erich has another picture...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Erich has another picture...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:16 pm:

...in the newest Ford Times.

The photo is with a article summarizing the Dyno from the MTFCI Canyonlands tour last summer.

If course is doesn't say who's car is pictured...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

I thought that looked like your 11 touring. I will have to look at it again. I remember thinking "Hmm, that looks just like a photo I took of Keith's car on the dyno..."

Nice magazine this issue, wow.

Notice in the table of horse power the car with the most H.P. that is still closest to stock?

Amazing to me the huge variation in H.P. in this sampling of Ts.

Thank you greatly to the guys and gals that made the dyno happen for all of us to enjoy and learn from in Kanab. Very valuable and a lot of fun to boot.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration