A few more Chickasha photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A few more Chickasha photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 08:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 12:44 am:

R.V.:

Are you restoring/selling black asbestos coils?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

Those "asbestos" coils I had on display at Chickasha were made new from cast plastic by Randy Witz; the set belongs to him. They are for sale if anyone's interested. The plastic is nearly identical to the original asbestos/gluten coils but is totally impervious to moisture.

I can also rebuild original asbestos/gluten coils if you need them done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 07:36 pm:

I've always been very impressed with the level of quality and accuracy with your reproduction parts R.V.
Absolutely apology free replicas! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
The gluten coils look great too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Thanks for the kind words, Darren. However, both these boxes are restored originals including the lids. Only the Heinze switch is new, and I didn't make that!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration