Old Photo - Henderson, Texas Street Scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Henderson, Texas Street Scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 10:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:10 am:

Neat to see the chassis with flatbed in the foreground. A hauling T at a minimum price, or is it a TT?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:53 am:

I'm thinking it's a TT. Compare the right front wheel with the right rear. Also, the wheel base looks like a TT.

Of all the cars in the photo, it's the TT that jumped out at me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Make that left front wheel and left rear. Dang, I'm losin' it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

I agree Henry, a TT for sure. Then there is another T further down the road passing the horse cart. It's the mostly the headlights that make a T easy to spot I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 05:18 pm:

There are a BUNCH of T's in that photo. Possibly another TT, fourth vehicle back in the line to of parked cars just to the left of the TT. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 06:42 pm:

I see a Model T about 3 miles down the road just coming into town :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration