Newbie needing help assembling T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Newbie needing help assembling T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Granrud on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

Curious if there is anyone in the Chicago, Barrington area who is interested in mentoring me these summer weekends assemble a 25 T Coupe? I pretty much have everything necessary to start restoring it including fear of the unknown.

Please email me at granrude@hotmail.com if your interested in lending some knowledge and time. Thanks, Eric G

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

Too bad your a couple states a way, cause I have one also,have already redone the wood, Thanks Ron Buckley, just found the trim for around the rear at Hershey this year ,now to find the time to finish it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 05:49 pm:

Eric do you have the cowl vent? I have one if you need one. That is one part that's not being reproduced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 06:03 pm:

John, can you post a picture of your cowl vent? I think the one on my coupe has part of the handle missing, but I don't know for sure. Sure would like to see what it is supposed to look like. Many thanks. Dave

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration