What model is my Bosch distributor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What model is my Bosch distributor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 08:20 pm:

Didn't know if someone could tell me what model distributor this is. It works great and would like to get a spare pair of gears to put on the shelf. Thank you James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

Jim, This appears to be a Bosch 600 Distributor. I have the gears for them and the Bosch FI-513 Front Plate. Let me know if I can help. Glen

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration