Eight of the drivers were rushed to a hospital. None died. Tin Lizzie Derby wreck, April 23, 1939, Santa Rosa, CA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Eight of the drivers were rushed to a hospital. None died. Tin Lizzie Derby wreck, April 23, 1939, Santa Rosa, CA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:43 am:

Wow! What a pile of neat parts. 30x3 1/2 wire wheels; neat motometer too. I'll bring my trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 07:29 am:

I wonder if the "Tin Lizzie" derby wreck was one of those auto polo type games?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration