26/27 Tudor Height needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 26/27 Tudor Height needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:47 am:

All you Tudor owners, how high is a Tudor? Any problems fitting is a standard garage door 7 feet tall. AKA the most common and currently used garage door opening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:57 am:

Jerry - My 26 Tudor is about 73 1/2" tall (just over 6') no problem getting through my 7' garage door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 10:54 pm:

Thanks Mike, that is what I needed. If I get a Tudor this summer I'll need to stuff it inside right a way. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:02 pm:

It sometimes isn't the door...

You have molding...

You have a garage door opener with the "J" arm...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:39 am:

My 1926 TuDor is also 73 1/2" tall. I have no trouble getting into and out of the garage. Now when I forget that I placed something on top of the car, that is different.
Mike

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration