Any T's enthusiasts in the Pittsburgh area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Any T's enthusiasts in the Pittsburgh area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin in South Africa on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 03:22 am:

Hi all,

I'm doing a business trip to Pittsburgh from April 2nd to 22nd.

I am interested in hooking up with local T enthusiasts in the area while I am there.

I searched the chapters and google and there seems to be some clubs nearby, but the email links etc don't work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Justin
South Africa,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 04:26 pm:

*bump*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

I know a fellow in Butler Pa that has Model T and Bantam's and antique Jeeps. Butler is about 30 miles North of Pittsburgh. I can try to get in touch with him but I can't promise anything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:43 pm:

how many model t parts fit in a suit case?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Depends on the size of the suit case and how strong you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin in South Africa on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 03:36 am:

Hi guys,

My suitcase going there is near empty... coming back will be full to the brim.. :-)

A couple of members did PM me, thank you very much. I hope to get to see some t's and talk shop with some of them.

I'm also going down to St Petersburg Florida to inspect my rental house, so I'm going to see Jim Patrick while there. Anyone else in the area?

Cheers!
Justin
South Africa,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Monday, April 14, 2014 - 08:58 am:

Justin and I met yesterday, Sunday 4/13/14 at my home in Bartow, Florida. He arrived at 9:30am and we got acquainted over a cup of coffee in my home where we talked T's for awhile and looked at a few of my antique phonographs and music boxes including the player piano I restored. "Twelfth Street Rag" is as good as coffee to wake one up in the morning. It was beautiful, picture perfect Florida day to drive to breakfast in my T at the local Perkins where we talked T's. Miss Daisy drove nicely and behaved for our guest. After breakfast, Justin got a few pictures of Daisy and we drove back to my home and said our goodbyes. A nice visit with a nice fellow and a joy to talk T's with a fellow enthusiast. Thanks Justin. Jim Patrick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration