New paint job

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New paint job
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Gement on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 04:33 pm:

Can anyone reccmmend a good painter? I am a good wood worker and metal man but with all the time and effort i've put into this car I would hate to mess it up with a poor paint job. I live in Mandeville, Louisiana and would hope someone close by could do the work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 05:21 pm:

Call Richard Leblanc of Sorrento,He'll know somebody.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

Todd Williams in Topeka. Send me an email and I will give you a phone number. Todd is a restorer. He's is currently is one of five people hired throughout the US restoring Evil Kenevel's Mac truck as a rolling musesum. Todd's part of this project is frame and body paint. Todd's main projects are 1900's - 1930's. There is few as good as he is.
I can sent you photos of his work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:22 pm:

Sorry, thom.ty@hotmail.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration