Old Photo - 1915 Touring With Fork Mount Electric Head Lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - 1915 Touring With Fork Mount Electric Head Lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

Looks like it's got a total paint job to give it a more "modern" look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:13 pm:

This is an Australian photo, most probably repainted by Tarrants in Victoria. Hopefully our MTFCV boys will chime in here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 05:17 am:

Definitely an Australian photo. I posted it on the Forum myself a while back. IIRC it is a Victorian photo, possibly from the Alexander Collection. There is at least one other picture of the same car, driver and passenger, and somehow I think that they are nurses. Will have to dig through my collection and see if I can find it and the other associated one(s)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration