Dealers Service Flyer Post Card

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Dealers Service Flyer Post Card
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:18 pm:

Sure do miss that card. Must be at least a couple of months since the previous 20 posts of it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:36 pm:

Sorry Ken, This was on my 3 laptops ago laptop that I just woke up from a long sleep to use a piece of old software that would run on today's platform.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 12:36 am:

I have seen this many times. There are new members on the forum every day and they may not have not seen this. If you have seen this before just move on and click on the next post. JMHO.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration