Bakersfield Swap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Bakersfield Swap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 03:44 pm:

Just made hotres at Doubletree, the hq hotel for Ap 10. Surprised it isn't sold out.

I've talked Greg Griffin into driving me in my minivan. I may be looking for volunteers to push my wheelchair on the grass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:52 pm:

My wife is saying she would like to go this year, which may limit my visiting time. She will probably change her mind again. Either way, I would be honored to push you around for awhile. Provided I get there.
Drive carefully, and enjoy the ride! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

Post a sign-up sheet. I am sure there are folks on this forum that would PAY for the privilege of pushing your wheelchair :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:55 am:

Bill, good thing there is no cliff close by...

TV still talking about 5.1 long roller quake half hour ago felt all over SoCalif. There was a 3.6 an hour before that, and a 3.9 after. It was the strongest we've felt in this T era house for several years.

Yep, we're just two days ahead of New Moon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 05:15 pm:

Ooh... me, me, me!

TH

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration