Filler between pickup bed and body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Filler between pickup bed and body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clifford F. Smith on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 05:45 pm:

I have a 1926 T roadster pickup. I recently bought sheet metal fillers that go between the body and the pickup bed. Can anyone tell me how these pieces were originally fastened to the p.u.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Pitts on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 05:56 pm:

They were originally riveted to the box. Not all pickup boxes had them originally. If yours had them you should be able to see remnants under the rivets at the front edge of the pickup box.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration