Any one have floor plans for a 26 tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Any one have floor plans for a 26 tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 06:34 pm:

I have a 26 tudor I am looking for a set of plains the front floor boards I am missing the ones for mine thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

Mike, when my US import Tudor arrived, I found the floorboards had been butchered to fit an unnecessary foot feed. I made a new set and they fit very well. If you do not get a response with correct measurements, I can pull mine and measure them for you, but they may not be just as the factory made them as far as any overlap/etc at the joints.

Hope this helps.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 08:44 pm:

that would be great allen we shall see if any one has them thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:37 am:

Mike, Here are a couple of pictures of my original front boards. You can see that they have been around the block a few times. They are cupped, chipped, cracked, holed, patched, varnished, varnished and varnished. Maybe you can at least get a start from these measurements. You most likely will have to fit the boards anyway, because all cars this old will sag, spread, bend and deform in different ways. I made new board from some 3/4" oak that fit a lot better than the original boards, probably because of the spread.
Hope this helps

The half lap edge is about 3/8".
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:37 am:

Factory wood parts with numbers for the tudor floor boards. Lots of info on the numbers for each of the wood pieces that make up the completed board set, but no dimensions :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Mike
I have reproduction boards in my 26 Cdn coupe. they appear to be the same?
Want to trace them?
stemilcorporation@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 03:25 pm:

If they are the same as the roadster or touring I have a drawing of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 08:58 am:

thanks for all the help guys thanks mike

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration