Open Express Body Kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Open Express Body Kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

Does anyone currently make an open express body or kit that can be purchased?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Landes on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

Will a Ruckstell ring and pinion gear work in a T rear-end? I would appreciate any input!!
Richard Landes
Clinton,NC
rlandes@embarqmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 09:23 pm:

Richard, you probably won't get any answers on this until you post it on the forum and not on my posting.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

Howard,
Somewhere I saw hacks and open express bodies for sale--just can't remember where! Somebody is making them --I saw an ad in one of the T magazines; or, It may have been on ebay. Point is--keep your eyes open because someone IS offering them. Hopefully, someone else will see this that remembers who it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:24 pm:

i have an open express body, not a kit, made by a cabinet maker. white oak, very nice 800 bucks. langs is 1900, plus shipping, plus crating, plus tax, about 2500 by the time you see it. its all there, together, no metal hardware. i tried to have it go to chickasha, but if interested, send me a note. thanks, clayton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Clayton, I'm interested. I sent you a private email.

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration