Old Photo - Mostly Horse Drawn Street Scene 7/7/13

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Mostly Horse Drawn Street Scene 7/7/13
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:27 pm:

Wonder what that is on the Running Board of the 1912 Torpedo (a Dog?)
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 03:38 pm:

Nice 1912 torpedo with the one piece firewall. Don, I believe the dog on the running board moved while the photo was being taken.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:05 pm:

The town of Byars (not far from Chickasha) looked a lot better in 1913 than it does today. There is a neat 1902 iron bridge nearby that would be a great place to photograph a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:30 pm:

That boarded up Chevy garage looks like it could be at the left end of the row of stores towards the right side of the picture. What a shame the town went to crap like that. The bridge doesn't look much better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:52 pm:

i think the bridge looks great! and i'd take the old garage too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 08:47 pm:

Tim I believe you're correct. It's interesting to see a building that age that yet appears to be in fairly good shape yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:38 pm:

I dislike graffiti, but at least its somebody professing his love to his sweetheart instead of the gang scribble I see around here. He should have done it in john deere green.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 01:19 am:

As I have traveled the country for many years looking for brass era cars, I have often lusted over defunct dealerships of many years past.

Why is it these incredible buildings are located so far from where they are feasible to own and use?

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:17 am:

How cool is that. Royce you have a picture of the same building in the 1913 street scene.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration