Old Photo - On The Way To Valley Forge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - On The Way To Valley Forge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:12 am:

Looks like a lot of fluid? Maybe just a shadow and rain covered road?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:21 am:

That's my grandfather, Ture C.A. Thor, age 22, on his honeymoon in 1926. Grandma took the picture. I have the original print. Where did you come across it, Jay?

You're right, Erich; it was just after a rain. Maybe a coil or two got wet.

I bought a hat just like his at this year's Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 01:28 pm:

I expected to see George Washington driving a Model T :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Yeah, with pontoons crossing the Delaware! Is that on the way to Valley Forge? :-)

Seriously, it's a cool photo Jay, and certainly even better being that it's Mr. Anderson's grandfather.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration