Numbers Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Numbers Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 06:38 pm:

I read in a thread where someone had a "numbers car." What I mean is that the engine and frame numbers matched. Where would I look to see if my numbers are even close? I would like to learn more about this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 06:50 pm:

frame #'s are only on 26,27 cars. on top the frame near where your feet are, usually right side but some times left. 9-25 only have motor #'s on the pad on the left side above the water pipe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:09 pm:

My Canadian 1916 has matching numbers, engine # is the same # stamped on the patent plate that is screwed beside the coil box on the fire wall.
I also have 2x 26/27's and no frame #'s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

Of course, you can always make your frame number match your engine number. A set of number stamps at HF are less that $20. My data plate from Langs is also stamped with the correct engine number :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration