Rob Heyen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rob Heyen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Could you call me please? 989 390 1559 I am in your area (headed west on I 80 near Adair Iowa)) And I have a fuel leak on our 2005 Yukon. Looking for a place to stop and look at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 08:46 pm:

Ed,

Hope the Omaha locations work. My cell is 402-643-0235 if you didn't catch it. Email is rob4holly----@-----hotmail.com, take out the dashes.

Good luck and keep me posted,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 12:58 am:

In Cozad now. Still getting 14 mpg. Not leaking any worse than it was. 6 hours from the destination, pushing on. You guys are incredible. Thanks so much.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration