Old Photo - Ford Dealership Redwood Falls Minnesota

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Ford Dealership Redwood Falls Minnesota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 08:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 07:50 am:

The buildingexists, and was occupied recently by a restaurant called "Redwood Calf Fiend".

Redwood Falls has an early 20th century iron railroad bridge nearby that is interesting:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 09:02 am:

That top pictures shows that interesting, dark gasoline of the day. I gotta learn more about that stuff. Sure made a mess of the street. Neat to see how the building has not changed much. I wonder if that pic was taken just after Ford stopped producing the T. The car in the showroom is a '26 or '27 and looks used and the dealership is selling Kelloggs Corn Flakes and everything else, possibly to survive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:56 am:

Second picture, what is that machine in front of the man at the far left? Horn demonstrator? ?

Also, love the deer head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:01 am:

That is a demonstrator for Sparton horns. It has three different models of their horns. I have one just like it. Next to it is a Champion Spark Plug cabinet. They are a beautiful display with the printed wood grain on metal with pictures of brass top spark plugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:10 am:

The third photo looks as though it is an early historical set out, note the look of the car, it aint new looking, could this pic have been a 50's photo ?? all roped off, showing old goodies from the late 20's.. hmmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:44 am:

I have another view of picture 3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

optional bumper on a display stand!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration