Barn find 1913 model t

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Barn find 1913 model t
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By fred bear111 on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 05:30 pm:

lived here 22 years been by this thousands of times and it is a quarter of a mile from my house. I hAVE STOPPED AND TALKED TO THE OLDS MAN A LOT OF TIMES and have asked him to look in the barn. he said nothing but old junk. the other day I was going by abd he was out there and I could see an old car in there. I went to the barn and there was a 1913 model t. I asked if he would seLL it and he said yes although he didn't know what I would want with old junk???? now I am 75 and not able to work on it and I have several cars in the past. its on a trailer in my yard right now. might sell it. it si an early 13 as the fenders indicate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 05:41 pm:

Great :-) Any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 06:25 pm:

Fred
You need to go to Bakersfield next week. If you need parts for it that is the place to find em. If you truly wish to sell it thats where the buyers will be.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 08:25 pm:

Fred wish you were on the other coast. That sounds like a wonderful find.
Goes to show they are still out there...
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 09:05 pm:

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 06:57 am:

April First is tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

April 1st is today!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration