3rd Barn Fine the 3 Sisters are together again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 3rd Barn Fine the 3 Sisters are together again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

In 2010 I bought 2 T Touring cars in Bedford Va. on C.L. They had a 3rd T that was restored but the motor blew on New Years Eve 1999. This was the last time there Dad drove the T. He use to take his Sister to school in it in the early 50'S.
He passed a year later so the T was never fixed.
2 Weeks ago A T show's up on C.L. I saw the painted wheels, I knew this was it! I've been waiting for this car. I called the owner, he had just put it on Flea-bay. I bid but missed it. I told the owner you have any problems with the winner let me know. In 2010 it snowed there when I picked up the first two T's...on the way this morning to pick up the T, It snowed for 30 miles until I had the T on the Trailer!
The 3 sisters are together again. Pictures on FordBarn under A's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:08 pm:

heres the first T I bought. And the 3rd T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

Dang it Fred, those kind of stories bring out the emotional side of me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 06:22 am:

I hooked up a battery and the horn let out a yelp! Lights work,#1 coil has a real good spark.
Removed mouse nest. Bath time Sat. If I can wait that long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 06:48 am:

Nice cars.

(Bath time on Saturday for the cars or you)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration