EBAY selling humor by seller

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: EBAY selling humor by seller
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

I am NOT an art expert but if this "Model T: sells for OVER $ 18,000 I will donate $ 100 to the Museum

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Rare-Early-1900s-Henry-Ford-Model-T-Car-Monument-Cast-Iron-Marble-/181345056981?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item2a3901f8d5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:36 pm:

Somebody is smoking CRACK, and in large quantities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:50 pm:

Come on, guys. It's a very unique 1908 coupe. It couldn't get any uniquer. I highly recommend it to any serious Model T aficionado, and I'll be happy to sell a bridge in New York to go with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

I think my neighbor is sell that toy car. He smokes enough crack to try something like this. And he is as goofy as this seller. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Steve, I don't think it's "very unique," I think it's the "uniquest..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:40 pm:

I have a Very Rare 1885 Benz Motor Wagon that I am willing to Sacrifice for only $24,999. to the first taker. Hurry, it will be snapped up fast. Don't miss this unique piece of History. Call 555-1885 Now. The first 5 callers will also receive a Free copy of W.C. Fields book "There a Sucker Born Every Minuet".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:55 pm:

I don't know, a grilled cheese sandwich that looked like the Virgin Mary sold for $28,000 back in 2004 on Ebay. Goes to show, It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:03 am:

Wow.... a grilled cheese sandwich that looks like the Virgin Mary in a 1908 Model T would be dynamite!! Off to the kitchen.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT J STEINER on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 07:25 am:

Mark I think your is more of a barn find .. the dust proves its!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 08:18 am:

NUTS!...I'd put that money into (rather towards) a nice '11 or '12 first, or go for broke and use it as a down payment on an NRS....wonder if there's an NRS firetruck out there?! I doubt it. Look at this guy's seller I.D. ...."prodigyisme"....that should tell ya something about him....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 08:36 am:

At that price, you'd think the seller would tell the rest of the story about how Henry Ford hand carved that car while sitting in the rocking chair at Piquette. If he includes the chair, I'm gonna press the buy it now button.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:29 am:

I see he has turned down 4 offers. I'd love to know how much they were. I'm guessing between 5 and 10 bucks....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:34 am:

I think maybe it fell out of a him window & hit him in the head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:47 am:

I wonder where the cap is to get the booze out of it?....Maybe thats what the guy discovered before he posted it...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration