OT - Nigerian Scammer arrested

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Nigerian Scammer arrested
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:02 am:

I just read an article where a Nigerian scammer was arrested near us. It was the scam where they send a check and you refund the extra.

Here is the link.
http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/03/28/nigerian-native-arrested-in-alleged-onl ine-scheme/aclmklw/

Nice to see they caught one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:15 am:

Not too bright. Most of them are astute enough to operate from Nigeria where they're out of reach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:41 am:

Oh Poop, that is why he was not able to send me my money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 08:23 am:

Well, IMO if any seller is stupid enough to send shipping money to the BUYER...then said seller deserves to be scammed! But anyway I'm glad they caught the M/Fer and hope they lock him up for a long time. He'll be out in two years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 08:25 am:

One down, 10 million to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:55 am:

Is this Bissell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman - Gold Country of Calif. on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 01:40 pm:

Hey, give the guy a break. He probably didn't do anything worse than scam some old folks out of their life saving. He could have done something serious like paint his Model T in his garage or something....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 09:39 am:

My wife's grandma was bilked out of most of her money and it was USA based "sweepstakes" scammers that did it. All very legal on paper. I think there will be a special place in hell for people that do that.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration