Western Washington T er's Lunch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Western Washington T er's Lunch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:28 am:

Spring is sprung guys and gals!
Let's meet for lunch Wednesday at Scotty B's in Tenino at !:00 PM.
If anybody wants to follow me I'll leave my place at about 11:30.
This is more about the trip than the destination...35 miles of nice T-friendly roads.
Hope to see a bunch from south of Tenino too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:41 am:

Waaa, I will be back at work. More to come. We need photos of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 01:23 pm:

Hope to make it, not sure what I'll be driving though. With any luck, my coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:28 pm:

106 weeks to retirement ... Then I can play at will.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:43 am:

Hey Bob,
Retirement is good...about 20yrs. for me so far and 15 for my wifey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:31 pm:

Dag nab it!! Can't make this one (previously rescheduled dental appointment, grand kids moved in (with little previous heads up) and if you need more excuses I am sure I can come up with them.

The same goes for Renea...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

Would love to make it but getting ready to head south for Bakersfield. I now have both my 1912's up and running so look forward to participating in the future. Please give a bit more notice.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

The reason we do it on kind of short notice is the weather.
You just can't tell very far ahead what's gonna happen.
There's a meet in Tenino on April 27th that's attended by a bunch of car clubs and usually over a hundred cars show up.
It's a nice drive from here (Spanaway). 35 miles of nice back roads with little traffic that are well suited to T speeds.
Hope to see you on one of these runs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 12:21 am:

Hope to see you at Scotty B's!
Is Harold still on the road?
Floyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 08:55 am:

Haven't heard a peep out of Harold.
Might not be back from Chickasha.
Got your P head on yet?
See ya at Scotty's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:17 am:

Harold was "heading East" after Chickasha and was visiting relatives (kids) for a couple weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 12:48 pm:

Looks like the weather is going to be good. I'm not going to make it because I'm still getting over some flu bug.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 01:15 pm:

Sorry Jim...would've been nice to see you.
Next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

Good weather... five guys plus four wives showed up.
Pigged out and had a good BS session.
One T (mine), a nice '37 Dodge coupe, a nice '50 Ford and a Harley were there.
Fun stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:53 pm:

Hey Bob!
Don't my T parts count?
It was a great lunch and visit! Thanks for arranging it!
I trust you got home OK...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 11:14 pm:

OK Floyd...I should've said one T plus a little!
We made it home no sweat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:50 am:

Thanks for thinking of me guys,....I just got home last night in time for a great dinner my good wife had for me. (I think she missed me!) Yes, my Chickasha trip was fantastic! Visited #3 son & family in Utah enroute to Chickasha, then after the Chickasha Swap Meet, drive up to Northern Wisconsin and visited #1 Son and family and #4 Son and family and also our eldest grand daughter and our "great grandkids"! Just over 5,000 miles in the ol' Mazda Miata!

Looks like a just missed another Tenino lunch,.....darn it! Anxious to see all you guys and hope to make the next one Bob,.........harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:55 am:

Sheeeesh! I actually "proofread" what I just wrote before posting, and "STILL" missed the "typos"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:42 pm:

You drove a little sports car to Chickasha? you can't haul much rusty tin in that car, wait come to think of it knowing you, how does your miata handle pulling that 20' trailer loaded down? Bet more than a few turned their head to see that flying down the highway!.........starting to think all of us in the Carbon Canyon Club may not get souvenirs this year. Good to hear you had a great trip. see ya soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

Harold...I think you timed it that way on purpose so you wouldn't have to look at some ugly mugs for a while longer!
Glad to hear you made it back.
I'm gonna have to make Chickasha again...great swap meet...maybe the best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 08:39 pm:

Bob,

Sorry to have missed out. Needed to do a bit of work on my wife's old Volvo which got in the way of firing up the coupe. Got the coupe going to head down on Wed morning and the float started hanging again flooding it out. I've got a Stromberg OF that's going on tomorrow or Saturday and then I'll try to sort out the float problem.

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

Thanks Mike & Bob:

Got a nice used top for the '23 Touring Mike, thanks to Dan Treace! A used top will look just right on that touring car that I always say "runs great, but Ma & Pa Kettle wouldn't want to be seen in it!" I shipped it home via UPS and the other parts I bought were small and rode just fine on the passenger side floor of the Miata. Had a great time and met a few more of the "forum guys" which is always fun. See ya'll this Sat,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 10:26 pm:

Walt...sorry to hear of your problems.
Would have been nice to see your coupe.
There's always next time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration