Wally Rank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wally Rank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:00 am:

Can anyone tell me about the late Wisconsin car collector/dealer Wally Rank? I am in the process of trying to purchase a car that was in his collection at one time. Anyone familiar with him or his family?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 07:40 pm:

Hope someone else gets on this thread, I have been wondering what ever happened to Wally since I left Milwaukee in 1979. I didn't miss many of yearly car shows he had. They were the best and the biggest, Wally was the greatest also. Wonder what happened to the 1909 touring and roadster he had that were given to him back in the late seventies?
Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 08:31 pm:

Richard, I know he died in 2000 at the age of 83, and his son took over the dealership but I don't know what happened to all his cars. I am in the process of buying a 1914 Touring that was in his collection. A fellow in the Milwaukee area bought it from Wally around 1990 but he has developed demensia and cannot remember much more than that. I was hoping someone out there might be able to give me some contact information on his immediate family. Perhaps they can shed some more light on the collection.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration