This came home with me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: This came home with me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:04 pm:

This is the 3rd T from the same owner of 2 other T's I have bought from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

Heartiest congratulations! Looks to be in very nice shape. Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:36 pm:

Nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:44 pm:

Fred I had the High Bid for quite a while, glad it's going to a good home... Have you started it up yet?
You did get the top irons with it right ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 06:32 am:

Oh yes I got the top irons and found the tops for the other two cars I bought from him 4 years ago. I did find a carb on the wall and 2 rim tools.
The one wheel missing the white paint I already had.
I will start it sometime this week!
I also have pictures of the car back in the 60's and met his Aunt who use to ride to High School in it in the early 50's! She told me a story of them hitting a chicken in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 07:29 am:

Good looking car. Is it a '23?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 08:05 am:

It'a a 22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 08:34 am:

The 1923 model year was introduced on the touring car in september 1922 with one man top and sloping windshield. Perhaps your car was made in the autumn of 1922 and titled as a 1922, but Ford would have called it a '23. Or, if it's earlier than september, perhaps someone has changed the windshield to the later style. Is the top you got with it a one man style?
http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/1923.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 04:27 am:

Fred
Glad you found the parts, as well as the bonus parts for your other purchase, let us know how it runs....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration