Another gone

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Another gone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jason macintyre on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 09:26 pm:

With great sadness I inform the Model T world that Sandy McTavish passed away today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 05:23 am:

His passing is a great loss to the the hobby.
He was the babbit go to guy in Ontario.
My condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark Eyre on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 08:20 am:

A sad day for the car hobby indeed. He will be greatly missed. I have lots of fond memories of Sandy that I will always cherish. I'll be keeping Joan and Ross and the entire McTavish family in my thoughts and prayers. Mark and Phil Eyre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ian Hayhurst on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 09:45 pm:

Sandy was a giant in our region. His many contributions and his presence on tours will be greatly missed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration