Google-T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Google-T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:10 am:

Thought this was cool - Shorpy image

http://www.shorpy.com/node/17240?size=_original#caption

"This early prototype "Go-Ogle Auto-Rig" was operated by a driver and a lensman who fed motion picture film into the 360-degree camera at the rate of 90 feet per minute. After being conveyed through the mobile developing tank, footage was viewed using a stereopticon indexed to a telephone directory."

Vince M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:42 am:

That must have given some really fuzzy images.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 05:49 pm:

Apr-ril first!
Good one though. I remember the photo from before, and I think the story behind it. Weather testing. May have been a University in Califunny?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 06:30 am:

They're monitoring the sky against alien invasion - you know, only a Model T can stand up to them ;)

t aliens
(Originally posted by Chris Hill)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 08:48 am:

Roger...that is damn cute!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

I like Roger's response!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration