Old Photo- Jersey Milk Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo- Jersey Milk Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:29 am:

From the look of it, he didn't need any ice that day. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:15 pm:

Wonder if the competition was Guernsey Milk?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

That's actually an interesting question, Hal. Does "Jersey Milk" indicate the geographic location or the cows it comes from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Rhoads on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 12:30 pm:

I think the competition was Holstein Milk. They also sold Skim-stein milk and 2%-stein milk. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 01:05 pm:

And how many utter brands were there??

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 10:52 pm:

Now that's Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:21 pm:

Utterly several brands!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 05:53 am:

When it comes to beverages, I do prefer milk in my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 08:50 am:

I prefer milk with my Oreos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

I prefer ice in my T. I'm afraid milk would make it cloudy, especially that Hol-stein Milk. That Skim-Stein milk may be thin enough to not cloud the T.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration