Old Photo - English Fire Fighting Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - English Fire Fighting Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 11:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 09:01 am:

Interesting truck. Also that the steering wheel isn't on the right hand side. No one can probably drive it properly over there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 09:49 am:

Could have been converted WW1 ambulance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:33 am:

English Ts were LHD for a couple of years after introduction of the generator, until they designed a skinny steering bracket. It's a BAICO chain drive conversion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 11:10 am:

Jay, thanks this is one I haven't seen before. The disc wheels are quite unusual on a fire appliance, as is the front mounted pto pump and (as Tim mentioned) the LHD. Come to the Bakersfield meet and you can go home with you own RHD brigade car!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 12:07 pm:

You about need a ladder to get to the ladder on that first one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

NOT T but Found in 1930 F-S Mfg.(Snow Bird) Advertisement. I believe that Edger is in Wi.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

Terry...if I'm reading between the lines correctly, are you selling your fire truck? Wish it were closer. If you're not comfortable mentioning price on the open forum, PM me.
Tim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration