Closed car windshield seal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Closed car windshield seal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 04:58 pm:

I am putting safety glass in my 21 coupe and noticed the seal on the wooden frame around the windshield is bad. I can't find anything listed by the vendors showing a seal for this year and type of car. I have attached a picture of the wood frame with a red line to the seal area. Does anyone have an idea of what I could put in the wood frame to make a seal on the sides of the windshield frame?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 05:47 am:

Here is a recent thread about closed car windshield seals: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/430041.html?1394689107

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Spittler on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Thanks Roger that thread is helpful.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration