Need more horsepower? Craigslist ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Need more horsepower? Craigslist ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 10:09 am:

http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/4360402620.html

This will pep up your T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Here is another $4000 head to pep your T up. Prices seem to be going up

This is advertised in HCCA. I am not associated with this item.

Roof 8 Valve Overhead

This complete 8 valve Roof overhead was professionally rebuilt. It has new Stailess steel valves and modern keepers. Compression ratio on this head is close to that of a Frontie Racing overhead.

This head has the original intake and exhaust manifolds and a reproduced valve cover.

Threads on the exhaust manifold are in good shape.
Price is $4,000 plus shipping. Located in Redwood City, CA.

roof head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 12:23 pm:

I think I'll make my own for less than half the cost

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration