Use Monogram Oil-Postcard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Use Monogram Oil-Postcard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 08:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:12 am:

looks just like the body I got in Florida the other day. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Linsenbarth on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 02:43 pm:

Did anyone ever live through a Model T crash ?
Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 02:51 pm:

I think it just depends. I've read about a pilot in WWII who got shot down and jumped out of his aircraft without a chute - he was so high up he passed out from the lack of oxygen and then miraculously landed on a snow-covered super steep mountain that allowed him to slow down relatively gently. He got up and walked off when he woke up.

Other folks have died from things that are basically comical and you'd wonder how anyone ever died that way. I think it has a lot less to do with the manner in which one goes and more to do with whether or not it's one's appointed time.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration