O.T. free computer diagnostic on my ford vehicle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: O.T. free computer diagnostic on my ford vehicle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 12:23 pm:

Just received a phone call from a local Ford dealer saying that I had been selected to receive a free computer diagnostic checkup on my Ford vehicle... I have 2 vehicles that qualify should I take in the 27 roadster or the 1972 Mercury Comet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 12:28 pm:

I vote roadster. Ask what it would cost to have them adjust the bands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 12:48 pm:

Now I find out why I got the call, seems my wife took a friend to pick up her car and decided to look at the new cars while she waited she gave the salesman My cell # and told him that yes we did own a Ford! Free diagnostic uhh-huh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 02:13 pm:

Just get them into the showroom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 02:23 pm:

GR
Drive in the roadster and ask to talk to the qualified person that's going to do the work. I don't think they will have one on staff. Don't get mad get even. Might even take a T V crew with you just for fun. Just havein a little funnin.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 02:33 pm:

Maybe they have one of Mike Kossor's computer coil test tools??

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/427579.html?1394646848

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 02:39 pm:

Holy smokes do you really pull that Airstream with your T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Weir on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 02:39 pm:

Bob; You bet!

This December I'll be getting a request to take a driving test to renew my drivers license to celebrate my 86th birthday. I'm going to take the TT for the driving test. My son is also going to follow in the van. Then I'll take another one in it.

Cuz maybe I would end up with a license like my Grandfather, Stamped MODEL T FORD ONLY.

Jim Weir

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 08:42 pm:

Seth At 30 feet the airstream is slightly larger than the roadster but my stepfather and I thought it was a good picture.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration