Sandy R.I.P.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Sandy R.I.P.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:05 pm:

I just learned that our Friend Sandy McTavish in Newton,Ontario passed away from a Heart Attack on March 31,2014. He was 81.
Sandy was a Master Engine Rebuilder ,he had the ability to tell what was going on with an Engine with just the sound or feel of an Engine -without fail.
Many people when they sold a car would boast that it had a McTavish rebuilt Engine.
When Sandy could not find an Engine Block for his 2-Lever he recast some.
Many probably never got past his shop, but they should have seen the addition he built on to his house that contained that contained his 2 story Pipe Organ.
I will miss Sandy he was Old School and Good People

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Georgetown Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 02:18 pm:

The Model T Community has lost a great man. My condolences to his family.

He just did the babbitt work in my engine last October.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 02:58 pm:

Indeed we have lost a true asset to our hobby. He was also good friend. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 04:15 pm:

My visits to their place are unforgettable. He was an incredible man. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

Nice link to his obituary.

http://hccaont.blogspot.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration