What is this bumper clamp ????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: What is this bumper clamp ????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:55 pm:

I found this at Chickasha. What is it from. Is it a car logo or some fraternial group .?? Thought I might fix it and use it on my 27 touring, if it is something interesting and proper to use ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:56 pm:

clampclamp 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:36 pm:

I found one on e-bay advertised for an Essex .?? The seller was not sure if it was Essex or not. I can see the "E" in the design, But I also see "CE" and "CCC". ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:42 pm:

CCC
Civilian Conservation Corp. ????

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 09:15 am:

May or may not be Essex, couldn't find any similar except this NOS badge just like yours on eBay now. But don't think it's Essex car.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/321347618833?lpid=82

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 09:24 am:

I looked for Civilian Conservation Corp. and could not find anything similar to it. I also saw the e-bay auction, and I also googled the Essex idea and found lots of emblems with their logo on them. The Essex logo is totally different from this. I have seen this before but I do not remember what it was. I think it is some kind of fraternal organization but do not know which one.??

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration