Thanks to the Model T Forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Thanks to the Model T Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 11:56 pm:

I want to give great thanks to all that made it possible , in addition to my guessing , on the past year and a half that I have gotten most answers in this Forum that helped me put my First Model T Together, in addition to making it stay together and making it run so enjoyable . Thanks all and happy touring. You guys are all brothers. Now I have up to three model T's and parts , being a caretaker for our father Henry Ford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 06:54 am:

Steve,

Might I suggest you join the MTFCA (if you are not already a member) ...... :-)

@ http://www.mtfca.com/brochure-current.pdf

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Elliott on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:29 am:

Member for two years now , master tech background

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration