Old Photo - Well At Least The Dog Is Smiling !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Well At Least The Dog Is Smiling !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 12:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

Jay, for a minute or so I thought you were talking about one of those ladies, I finally spotted the dog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

This one is asking for a caption......

"Honestly, nobody remembered to bring silverware?"

"Quickly everyone, what is the capital of Arkansas?"

"Well, this is the last of the clean clothes. Someone is gonna have to lug this laundry sack down to the creek today and do the wash."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

It looks like the car has a one man top. I don't see the front top bow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

I wonder if it is an accessory top iron arrangement? Doesn't look stock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

Based on the fishing creel on the running board, I think the girl on the right was responsible for bringing the bait and the rest of them are all saying, "What do you mean you forgot the bait?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

The guy on the left...."I remember leaning all the fishin poles against the back fender before we left this morning."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wightman on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 05:13 pm:

The boys are still mad that the girls voted for prohibition, 'cause they would really like a beer on this camping trip!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 05:24 pm:

No body is goen no where till some one fesses up to a cuten the cheese.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

Must be the Downer family. That dog does have a pretty big smile though! So did mine, after she got her first ride of the season in "her" Model A today.
She's not allowed in the T's...momma's afraid she'll jump out to chase a cat or a squirrel. Probably would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

I can't believe you lost that lottery ticket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

C'mon Sis, we're going to have to know, which of us brothers ya reckon's the daddy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

girl on the right....

yes....I want to leave the Church of Scientology...please...I'll bring back the tire pump...just let me go....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 09:26 pm:

I think that is a Canadian car. It might have Canadian top saddles, hard to tell. It does appear to have the two oval glass rear windows that were on '20 and '21 Canadian models. In that case, the conversation might be, "We don't have prohibition yet but, America does. We need a plan to get this load across the border".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil McKay on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 09:55 pm:

"Whadayah mean the dog ate the condoms?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:01 pm:

I think that the sun is in their eyes.
It was no different then than now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:43 pm:

dog is smiling for just having taken a wiss.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration