Breakfast This Morning

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Breakfast This Morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 12:37 pm:

I met Bill Heidenreich for our usual Sunday Breakfast. Bill was driving his TT with the 4 transmissions and a turbo. It moves out pretty fast. He has his regular T Trani, a Ruckstell, a Worford and I think the other is a Chicago. He did the truck 35 years ago and it would still take a prize at any car show. Somewhere around 8 years ago he made the front cover of the Vintage Ford with the TT.

rear of Ts

front of Ts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

The number of gear combinations boggles the mind! And with no front brakes, either! I bet that's an exciting ride.

Looks like a fun time to be had by all. Great cars and great company. That's about all you need for a "car show", right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Jared Bucket:

It is kind of like a car show. We usually only have 3 or 4 cars but the people really look them over. We have one guy that brings Studebaker Avantes that really throws the lookers.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:51 pm:

Jared Bucket:

It is kind of like a car show. We usually only have 3 or 4 cars but the people really look them over. We have one guy that brings Studebaker Avantes that really throws the lookers.

picture

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration