Nice enough in Ontario to get your T out now!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Nice enough in Ontario to get your T out now!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

FINALLY, after so much winter, it's a beautiful day in southwestern Ontario! I had my 1915 touring out today. You know it's going be a good day when you had a great Sunday church sermon, tacos for lunch, and your 99 year old Ford started on the FIRST pull of the crank after sitting in hibernation since November! I hope you have a great day with your T too!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Darren, a lot to be thankful for. You are blessed. Have a great touring season up there. I am looking at near 70 degrees by my next day off here in Vancouver USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 02:33 pm:

You got that right Darren. I have my car down at the beach right now for fish and chips. It's running perfectly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

Yep, the weather is great today, was out road testing a customers car this afternoon. I put a rebuilt rear axle in it along with some other odds and ends. Our daughter was waving and blowing the horn at everyone we went past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 05:05 pm:

The first old car & guest of the touring season showed up at my place this afternoon.It was Darren Wallace,he only lives a few minutes away from my place.I could hear the sweet music of his T running in my drive way.I couldn't get my 1913 touring out of the back of the garage, because there is a big block of ice & snow in front of the door.
I hope spring is finally here,it been a long winter.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:11 pm:

Were you at Hutch's Dave?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Hey Erich...
You know that SW Ontario is on about the same latitude as the Orygun-Califunny state line...right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

Yup Rob, I was at Hutch's. I could tell people appreciated the car more than usual because it's a surprise to see it after a long winter of salt covered, bland cars and also because classic cars are another reminder that spring is really here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 10:49 pm:

Im up here visiting in the promised land. I too was at Hutch's this afternoon. Sorry I missed seeing your beautiful T!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration