Maybe, just Maybe I will find it.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Maybe, just Maybe I will find it.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta on Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

I am in search of my Grandfathers Model A. I am not sure of the year. His name was Ed Batta. It was sold at an auction in Lafayette, IN. There was also a Model T that was also sold. I was fortunate enough to stumble across it. This was about 20 to 25 years ago. I am trying to find out who the auctioneer was as another avenue to pursue. I plan to reach out to some of the chapters and see if some of them may know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 07:38 am:

Do we know what year the car was? How about body style? What color? What year was it sold?

A picture might help. There are tens of thousands of Model A's in the world. To find the one you are looking for, we will need at least a basic description. The serial number might help too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:32 pm:

And posting on the A forum (not the questions and suggestions section :-) ) at Fordbarn or one of the other A sites.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration