HOME COMING SHOW & TELL SWAP & SELL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: HOME COMING SHOW & TELL SWAP & SELL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 05:19 pm:

Here is the link to all the information for the event of the year.
http://www.modeltfordclubofamerica.com/homecoming/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

Looking forward to it. My wife and I are going for sure. I'm debating whether or not I should bring my car. Will there be any group driving tour or anything? Any recommendations for hotels? Is anyone else in Canada going to the event at this point? Thanks. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

I found the hotel info through the above link.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration